CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 318 & The top 3!!

First, the EXCITING news!! My love birds card made it on the top 3 this week @ Cards 365!! I can't even explain how excited I was when I read Rose's comment congratulating me! My first thought was.. "maybe she clicked on the wrong blog?" lol. It gives a total boost of confidence, I'll tell ya that!
I made this card a couple days ago for the January Card Challenge on scrapbook.com that I'm hosting and it happens to fit Day 318 on Cards 365, to put a house on your card. I really like this card. When I saw the paper at the store, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. This was the first card I used my new Xyron Design Runner on too. That's one funny little machine!! I stamped the diamond pattern with VersaMark and used clear embossing powder on the green cardstock.

I also made this one for the card challenge as well and it's another house one to share! I'm really proud of this one because it's very much out of my comfort zone. If you look at my cards, you'll notice I usually have paper/embellishments from one end of the card to the other. This one I kept really simple and I love how it turned out.


Tomorrow, or later today I should say... I'll be uploading some layouts I did recently!!

3 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥

Lovely cards! I luv how you used the negative to create a topper in the 2nd card!

Linby

well done on getting top 3 at 365 cards it's a great card especially since you say you have limited supplies and good luck with competing - I only get to do that every so often.
Linbyx

Pam

I love all your houses - and your top trio selection was well-deserved ;)

Post a Comment