CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm in Paper Crafts Magazine!

I'm always excited to get my Paper Crafts Magazine, but this issue was especially exciting for me!

It's my first time being published in print! If you don't remember, I was one of the World Card Making Day winners for the Birthday category! If you missed my announcement post, you can find it HERE.


There's my card! Page 68.. go check it out, go go go!


Just in case you didn't get a fill of my face from the pictures above, check out page 14 where you can see me and all the rest of the World Card Making Day winners!!


It still didn't seem real but then I was about to throw the envelope away that magazine came in and heard something else in the envelope. It was my card. For some reason.. that made it real. My eyes filled up and I couldn't stop smiling!


Thanks for following my blog and sharing this super fun achievement with me! Happy Valentines!

5 comments:

Susan R. Opel

xoxo!

Norma Gomez

Very cool, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Wida

I love this card and your win is so well deserved!! congrats

sonup2sondown

Love - love - love that you got picked, looking at your card right now, in my own papercrafts magazine that I lOVE! Congrats

Lisa P

congrats to you! I know what a huge accomplishment this is and the feeling must be awesome. You deserve it. Your creativity is amazing.

Post a Comment