CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 23, 2012

A couple more Christmas goodies!

  I was wrapping some presents the other day... in fact, it was all the goodies that came in the 2 Grab Bags that the boyfriend bought me for Christmas from Elle's Studio. He told me to wrap them.. I knew that he meant wrap the 2 Grab Bags, but I like wrapping, so I wrapped all the things in them individually, lol. 18 little packages in all!

Speaking of little packages.. I couldn't resist. The funny part is she didn't seem to mind one but. Still walked around the house, just slower.


This is my other niece making/eating some Christmas Cookies.. can you see the red frosting on her face?


A couple weeks ago, I had an idea to make a wreath out of Candy Canes. I finally got around to finishing it a couple days ago. I added thick cardboard on the front and back to hold it together. I used an old Kohl's 20% coupon to spread the glue around so I could add some green yarn.


This was the finished project! I loved how it turned out and I was going to add a couple other things on the yarn, like Merry Christmas and a couple goodies just to add some dimension.

As I was taking this picture, I thought to myself, "This is going to be in piece by New Years."


...And then it was. It didn't fall, I had taken it down and the Candy Canes were slick and it slipped, I went to catch it and it shattered. I was bummed but I started laughing. What can ya do! They were fragile piece of candy... at least I got a picture of it before it shattered into a million pieces. My dog, Scruffy was on the other side of the dog and he enjoyed all the Candy Cane that went under the door!!


Have a VERY Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment