CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Love you to the MOON & back

 A customer requested a Birthday card for her 18 year old Grand-daughter. She always said the saying "I love you to the moon & back" to her so she wanted that on the front of the card.

This is for the September Card Challenge for Technique which is Embossing Resist.


I used Tim Holtzs' Distress Ink in Broken China to do the sky. I used a make up sponge to sponge blue around the whole background. Then, the further from the moon I went, the darker I made the ink.

I stamped on some Wash Tape and made a little banner with the Birthday Girl's name on it.


I knew I wanted the title to more than one font. I used some KI memory stickers (the pink), some October Afternoon's Mini Market stickers and some Niki Riki Yellow Thickers.


2 comments:

Tamika

Awesome card!

Anonymous

Hey, just to let you know I have featured your work at my blog, http://alittletypical.wordpress.com/2014/09/05/love-luna-moon-part-2/

Post a Comment