CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Amanda!

I have some exciting news! A friend of mine Amanda, who I met on Scrapbook.com, is starting a new thing on the blog featuring artists. She was sweet enough to ask me to be the first! So very excited! Here's the post!

If you've followed my blog for a while, you know I'm a big fan of Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketches. She makes such fun and inspirating sketches! So this one is for Sweet Sunday Sketch #111.

This card is for my cousin Amanda for her 22nd Birthday, she's already received it, so you don't have to keep this one a secret like Annas! =]


I told you more zipper flowers were on the way!

So, this was the first time I used American Crafts Zing embossing powder. I LOVE it. It covers extremely well and as you can see, looks awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment