CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 24, 2012

Junior Kindergarten!

My niece started Junior Kindergarten on Wednesday. I was very bummed to find out that I wouldn't get to spend everyday with her but I knew she would have a blast at school! For almost 5 years, I've spent probably 95% of her life with her. She's an awesome little girl and I couldn't love her any more than I do! Here's a picture of us the other day.. we were playing spies!


 I make my nieces cards that they can't open until they turn 16. In the cards I write about what they're doing at certain points in their life... this will be one of them!

I made this for the August Card Challenge for Theme, which is Back to School and for Photo Inspiration, which you can see, HERE.


She told me I could call Junior Kindergarten, Jr. K if I wanted!



0 comments:

Post a Comment