CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Sonic Birthday!

Don't worry.. I'm still alive! Sorry for the week of no posts!

I made a Sonic card and Sonic wallet for a friend's son. I absolutely LOVE how this card came out! I can't draw at all, so here's what I did... I Googled Sonic and when I printed out the imagine I liked. I then cut it apart and traced the shapes on the colors I wanted to use. If I hadn't done that, it would look nothing like this! lol. For the blue, I used Core'dinations and on the raised piece, I sanded the edges so the core color shows!


If you've never used Core'dinations, here what it is... It's color cardstock that has another color in the core of the paper. So, if you tear the paper or sand the paper, it will show the core color. The core color is on the back so you know what the color is. They sell this at Joann's.


I also made a Sonic Comic Book wallet for him as well.



0 comments:

Post a Comment