CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Pot of Gold





Inspiration, at least for me, comes in all shapes, sizes, patterns, textures and just about anything else it wants to! For this card, I was inspired when picking out some snacks at Winco. They have a ton of "pay by the pound" candy and herbs and sooo much other stuff. I found those gold chocolate coins there and knew the second I saw them exactly what my card was going to look like!

This card is for the February Card Challenge for Theme which is Luck/St. Patrick's Day. It is also for the March 2012 Scrapbook News and Review call for Border Punches.

I used Glue Dots to adhere the paper to the gold coins.


I used Fiskars "Apron Lace" border punch for this card. I love the technique of layering a border punch to make texture! Can you tell I used 2 different black cardstocks? I didn't, so I had to put them every other one!!

If you'd like to try it, I whipped up a tutorial last year, check it out!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment