CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 23, 2011

Beach Baby!

Where did December go? It's funny how it just sneaks by, isn't it? Like everyone, I had a bazillion things to do before Sunday and on Tuesday night I got some stomach bug! I was nauseous for 2 days and I won't go into the details but I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy! Ok, maybe my worst.. =]

So anyway! All our presents are wrapped, which is just unheard of on the 23rd! Dad is baking cookies, so it smells wonderful in here!!

I made most of my gifts for Christmas but of course wrapped them before I took a picture! I made my own tags though, so I'll share those!

This was while I was making them.. I needed something a little heavy to sit on top until the scarf so it would stick together! So I grabbed anything around me that would work!

Glamour , Glamour, Glamour!

I had a whole list of submission I wanted to make for Scrapbook News & Review this month, but I only got 2 done and 1 of the pictures is blurry! The due date is tomorrow, so maybe next month! I will be submitting this layout for their monthly sketch.

No matter what you celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful time with your loved ones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment