CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

Warm Wishes

I don't think I've ever made a Christmas card before December 15th at the earliest! But I thought I'd try something different this year!

I made this card using Techno Stamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #194. This is my first time participating in a challenge at the Techno Stamper Blog.

I'm sure you're like me, where you have a bunch of challenge blogs bookmarked. I have a little tip to share about how I organize mine. I have them all separated on the day that the Blog posts.. marking the start of a new challenge and the due date as well. It makes it sooo much easier!

I colored in the hat and gloves with ink, water and a tiny paint brush. I went over them with Glossy Accents to make them stand out.



1 comments:

MJ

What fun papers you chose to use on this. I love the glossy accents! Great job on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along this week with my sketch challenge!

Post a Comment