CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reflection

Nooo, I didn't disappear off the face of the earth! I know that's what you were wondering! My minds been pre-occupied if you will! =] Those layouts will be coming soon!!

I wanted my first post of the new year to announce exciting news in our family, but life has got in the way and I have yet to even start that layout!!

So, I thought I'd share the card I made for Klayre for Christmas. There wasn't any bends in the card before it got in a 3 year old hands though!!

I got inspiration for the "gift" from Melinda Spinks' "M&M Chocolate Card".


This was the inside of the card.. Klayre doesn't just use 2 M's, she uses 3.

I've been wanting to scrap this photo for a while. I love how you can see her reflection in the window! But, I never could find paper that would do the photo justice. That was until I got Crate's Restoration Collection. I thought it was incredibly cute when I saw it online, but it's even better in person. I've never liked a whole collection in it's entirety, but this one is just wonderful!


0 comments:

Post a Comment