CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The World Famous Jungle Cruise

We now have so many Disneyland pictures and I haven't done many layouts!! For this one, I used the sketch at Sketchy Thursday on 6.24. You can see it here.

I love this photo... that is Klayre's natural smile. Which makes me think, we must smile goofy in our family, lol... if that's what she thinks she's supposed to do! I just love her little smile!

This felt border was given to me from my friend Laurie on scrapbook.com, check out her gallery! Thanks again Laurie!!

I used my Pixie to sew along the edges of the patterned paper.

My Mom got me this metal alphabet for my Birthday and I thought the font was PERFECT for the subject!

My new obsession is downloading free fonts. I use fonts101.com. The font I used for the journaling on this page is called "EK Laughter".

Journaling: The Jungle Cruise is always one of the first rides we go on when we get to Disneyland. You call it the "boat in the wawa". You love seeing all the different animals! The captains of the boars are so funny.They leave us laughing even after we're done with the ride. Even though we've been on it tons of times, one part always scares Mommy. At the end "flesh eating parana" jump up from the water and your Mommy jumps ever single time, which makes TT crack up! 3.25.2010



1 comments:

Jade Cook

super cute!!!

Post a Comment