CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Mucho Grande Pain

About 45 minutes ago, I woke up from only being asleep for a couple hours. Was a bad choice on my part, but I’m such a night owl! I start waking up and it turns out that my body has decided to be angry with me today. My legs hurt so very bad, as did my lower back. My whole body was throbbing to the point you flinch each time it does it. Thankfully I don’t feel like this too often, but, when I do, it’s pretty miserable. It gets to the point that I start to feel nauseous because the pain is so intense. My pain meds take 20 minutes to kick in and that’s usually the longest 20 minutes ever. My other pain meds (stronger ones) take an hour and put me back at my “normal” pain, which I can deal with. Speaking of pain meds, they have finally kicked in so I’m going back to sleep now. Hopefully the next time I wake up, I won’t feel like this!! Fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment