CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Cards!

Happy December! Did I really just say December? This year has flown by at top speeds!!

I was asked to make some cards for a friend, these are them.. and of course there are challenges involved!

For this card, I used Sweet Sunday Sketch #145.

It's also for the December Card Challenge on Scrapbook.com for Color which is.. Use blue, grey, white & red. Other colors are welcome as long as you have those 4 on your card. It's also for Theme, which is Christmas.

I used lots of goodies from my prize from The Paper Variety!

This card is for 2 challenges.. The Paper Variety's "use an ornament" on your project challenge and Mojo Monday's Sketch #217.

For this card, I used Clean & Simple's Sketch #168.

Link

1 comments:

Suzy

Great cards! I think the tree is my favorite. Thanks for joining The Paper Variety's ornament challenge :)
-Suzanne My blog :)

Post a Comment